A baby cot is your baby’s very first bed and where your baby will be resting and sleeping in for his first few years. In Singapore, the 2 most common cot sizes are the American-standard cot size (130 x 70cm), and the European cot size (120 x 60cm). Take note when buying a cot as you have to buy the correct sized mattress and fitted sheets to accompany your cot.
Similar to other household furniture pieces, there are plenty of baby cots to choose from depending on your style, budget and lifestyle. Here are some of our favourite baby cots that you can buy in Singapore.
1. Best convertible & stylish baby cot: Babyletto Scoot Convertible Cot
For stylish and modern parents looking for a functional, high-quality and long lasting cot.
2. Best oval shaped baby cot: Stokke Sleepi Cot
For parents that don’t mind splurging on brand specific oval-shaped sheets and accessories.
3. Best foldable baby cot with wheels: Babyletto Maki Convertible Foldable Cot
For parents looking for a convertible and portable cot with removable wheels.
4. Best easy-to-assemble baby cot: Beblum Lavo Cot
For parents that prefer no-tools-required easy assembly of their cot.
5. Best basic baby cot: IKEA Sniglar Cot
For parents looking for a no-frills basic baby cot.
6. Best generic baby cot: Happy Wonder+ Cot
For parents looking for a generic looking and affordable white cot.
7. Best designer baby cot: Nursery Works Novella Convertible Cot
For parents that appreciate timeless and functional designs.
8. Best celebrity loved luxury baby cot: Nursery Works Vetro Acrylic Cot
For the uber stylish ‘Crazy Rich Asian’ parents.
9. Best bedside baby bassinet: Hauck Face To Me Bedside Cot
For parents to co-sleep with their baby for easy night feeds.
10. Best mini baby cot: Babyletto Origami Mini Cot
Tiny yet sturdy and stylish, perfect for small spaces.
11. Best portable travel cot: BabyBjorn Travel Crib Light
For on-the-go jetsetter parents looking for a lightweight travel cot.
12. Best baby floor bumper bed: AGUARD Bumper Bed
For little ones that prefer to sleep on the floor.
13. Best baby moses basket: Mothercare Moses Basket
For the perfect Instagram shot, and also great for sleeping in for the first few months.
14. Best baby hammock / baby sarong bed: Babylove Baby Cradle
For parents that prefer something a little more old school and traditional.
Visit Singapore’s only dedicated baby furniture showroom today.
As Singapore’s only dedicated baby furniture showroom, Hatchery Cribs is a key stop for new parents to understand about the various types of cots and to shop for the best cot based on your budget and lifestyle. Shop for a baby cot on their website, or book a showroom visit today!